Master Ali Al-Banna
Master Ali Al-Banna, is the Founder of ALBANNA Martial Arts Center, established in October 2008, with a vision to offer the best quality of martial arts training for children’s, youth and adults.
Master Ali Al-Banna Experience
He Hold the 5th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo, a former player of Bahrain Taekwondo National Team, has participated in numerous international and national championship and been awarded several medals.
Master Ali Al-Banna has over 25 years of experience in the field of sports, fitness, body building and he is an expert trainer for MuayThai, Kickboxing, Kung Fu Sanda and Mixed Martial Arts.
Master Ali Al-Banna Credentials
Master Ali Al-Banna has also several professional world accredited certificates:
- Certified Master Trainer
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Specialist in Senior Fitness
- Specialist in Exercise Therapy
- Certified Youth Fitness Trainer
- Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
- Certified National Sport Coach
- Certified International TaeKwondo Coach
- Specialist in Strength and Conditioning